I learnt that there is a basement to the Old Zellers on Sparks st. HOWEVER, That is where they keep the baby stuff and the toys.... AND there is no elevator. (How stupid is that?)
I learnt that the cats that live outside parliament are all ok. And warm.
I learnt that while parliament closes at 4pm, you should really be out of there by 3:20 because otherwise the place is SWAMPED with drivers for delegates and it is insane to move around.
I learnt that as the stray cats are tame, so are the parliamentary pigeons. And, they think everyone is there to feed them. So, I also learnt that tame pigeons will follow you like a stray puppy.
I learnt that when ice drips off a statue, it looks like a the statue was egged.
I learnt that legs (mine) can still get frostbitten and a rash from the cold. Even if they are a lot fatter then the last time it happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment