The most ridiculous thing that happened on Saturday... Here is the conversation I overheard while in the Bike store...
(enter Marc, Aaron in Stroller and myself)
MARC (to male bike store clerk): Hi. Do you have any lube?
BIKE STORE CLERK: Excuse me?
MARC: Chain Lube... I'm looking for the chain lube...
BSC: I'm not sure if its come in for the season. I'll be right back...
(Enter tree hugging girl and not as tree hugging boyfriend.)
(Talking to Female BSC who is about 5 feet away) Tree Hugging Girl: Excuse me... Those bike seats with the holes in the middle... They're for women right? To keep their vaginas cool.
FBSC: I'm sorry....
Tree Hugging Girl: The bike seats with the holes in the middle... That's to keep the air circulating to the vagina right?
FBSC: Well, they were originally designed for men... Because... they have a little more in that area. But, yes... Women do... find... that they're... helpful... to them as well...
(Tree Hugging girl starts talking quietly to her boyfriend.)
(Talking again to FBSC) Tree Hugging Girl: Do you think there is any correlation between having a sweaty crotch and yeast infections?
(exit Marc, Angela and Aaron)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment